Originally published on 02/22/2019 I've been cooking and baking for most of my life. My aunt told me I was cooking chicken dinners when I was only four years old! I love cooking and baking from scratch. When Larry and I got together, he taught me how to make bread by hand, which I had really only done one other time in my life. Pies, cookies, brownies, bread, pasta, you name it, I love making it! (Not my own picture) My mom knows I love to bake and make my own foods as much as possible, so she gave me her Hamilton Beach stand mixer before we left California. It was a good mixer, but really small. I sometimes had a hard time making a full batch of cookies because of that. Both my sister-in-law and mother-in-law have a KitchenAid Professional Stand Mixer... I was rather jealous because of all the cool stuff it could do! Some people don't know, I know I didn't until they showed me, that the KitchenAid Stand Mixers are able to use different attachments! There are sooo...
I've only picked a few of the pix my sister took of the new house, but it has 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (happy day!!), and a very nice backyard with a 4 car tandum garage! This is the park that is literally one house away and down a little hill from the house! It's huge! This is the front of the house... It has a Bing Cherry tree as well as an apple tree! The kitchen... Notice there's no door on front of the microwave (who takes the door!??!) and only the two knobs on the cupboards! Here's the back yard... very nice setup for a bbq as well as a place for a possible fountain. And last but not least, my sister in her lovely Master Bathtub!
Originally published on 11/25/2018 As some of you old hats to my blog may remember, I began working for VIPKID back in April 2018. That didn't really pan out for me so I had to find something else. Back in August, I started looking for something in sales. I came across a post on ZipRecruiter about insurance sales and applied. Little did I know that first interview would begin a new journey for traveling! Larry and I were able to go to North Carolina earlier this month for a Leaders' Summit. I learned all sorts of good stuff about becoming a leader for my own team. I look forward to implementing that information very soon. We also decided that, since we were there, we would make the most of the trip... Boy, did we ever! The first thing you should know is that we thought we could check into our motel any time of the day. We took a red eye flight from Salt Lake City, UT over to Charlotte, NC, had a rental car waiting for us, and drove two hours or so back to Asheville...
Comments
Post a Comment